All of our 60-minute custom facials include:
• Skin consultation, to analyse the skin to determine the skin types and any conditions to select the appropriate products for the skin.
• Double cleanse, to remove any surface debris
• Balance the tone of the skin with a beautiful Rose water hydro-mist
• Double exfoliation is important to remove the excess Stratum Corneum layer of the skin which then allows the nourishing products to be fully absorbed deeper down into the Dermis layer of the skin
• Steam therapy, during exfoliation dilates the pores to draw out dirt and congestion
• Face Massage, brings oxygen to the area, increases the blood flow, collagen production, improving the overall quality of the skin
• Masque, deep cleansing or hydrating masks or a combination of both
• Serum and Elixirs are rich and nourishing specially selected for the custom treatment.
• Eye Serum or cream
• Finishing Moisturiser
• Mineral makeup application (INiKA)
• Home care prescription
Products we know and LOVE!
We love using USPA for all of our facial treatments, an authentic Australian skin and body care range, formulated naturally with botanical ingredients. The development of these products is dedicated to pure, ethnically derived ingredients. Beautiful clean skincare that utilises the best of nature through science for a luxurious sensory experience.
- 100% Australian made
- Botanical ingredients
- Sulphate and paraben free
- Free from synthetic colour or fragrances
- Mineral oil free
- Cruelty free
INIKA is our natural mineral make-up that is 100% Australian-owned, certified organic beauty brand. Skin health and beauty go hand in hand with premium quality nourishing botanical ingredients, vegan and cruelty free products. Complimentary application after a customised facial.
- INIKA is 100% Certified Cruelty Free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation. A guarantee that no animals or their habitats were affected in the making of your product
- INIKA is registered with the UK Vegan Society. A guarantee that no animals or their habitats were affected in the making of your product
- The OFC certify to the Australian National Organic Standard, one of the highest standards worldwide for organic cosmetics. When you see this symbol on your INIKA product, it is your guarantee that the product contains more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients.
Are You Looking For Australia’s Best Skincare Brand? Do You Want Results Against Wrinkles, Acne, Blemishes And Pigmentation? Are You Looking For Products With Hydroxy Acids? Skin Peels? Anti Ageing Skin Care And Treatments? LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY Addresses All These Problems Plus So Much More.
LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY is a cosmeceutical skin care line focused on results, high quality, safety, purity and certified organic ingredients.
Its luxurious, high performance products cater to all the different skin types and conditions, for everyone at any age.
LA CLINICA’s “professional only” treatments is supported by its retail skin care line. LA CLINICA is available to skin care therapists, spas, medi-spas, doctors and skin care training institutions.
LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY was created in 1995 to offer total skin care solutions to both the consumer and the professional. It’s a 100% Australian owned and operated business going from strength to strength since 1995.
LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY offers skin solutions with its intelligent ingredients incorporated into targeted formulae.
Developed to correct skin problems, fight visible signs of ageing, improve the appearance and give an overall sense of well-being. Consumer health and safety are of the utmost importance, hence the use of carefully selected ingredients, in particular the certified organic content of each product.
INGREDIENTS & MANUFACTURING
LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY is a skin care manufacturer with its own manufacturing facility in Melbourne, Australia. LA CLINICA’s ingredients are of the highest quality. Peptides, cosmeceutical actives and vitamins are used at the maximum recommended doses to create skin care solutions. Natural, plant-derived, certified organic ingredients are used wherever possible – botanical extracts, essential oils, plant emollients and waxes. No mineral oils, no parabens.
LA CLINICA products are not tested on animals.
LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY combines the best of Australian quality standards with world class formulating expertise. The product development team constantly reviews its formulae and ingredients to ensure LA CLINICA products incorporate the latest scientific developments available for the best results for your skin and body care needs. LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY products have been developed, formulated, tested and refined since its beginning in 1995.
The LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY products work in conjunction with each other. You don’t need to adhere to any one LA CLINICA product category for your skin care regime. For example, you can use the WHITE BRILLIANT products with AGE REVERSAL, ANTI AGEING or REBALANCING products.
However, we must warn you that LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY products are not to be used in conjunction with other branded skin care products as we are unfamiliar with other brands’ formulae. Therefore, we cannot predict how our products would perform under those circumstances.
We’re ready to pamper you
1/75 Channon Street, Gympie, QLD
Monday: 9am - 4pm
Tuesday: 9am - 4pm
Wednesday: 9am - 4pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Our goal is to provide our clients with a quality service in a timely manner.
In order to do this, we have implemented policies which can be found here
We’d love to hear your thoughts...