Due to Covid-19 regulations, we are unable to offer Salt Therapy at present.
Allow yourself to rest and rejuvenate in this purified environment as you breathe in air enriched with microscopic salt particles.
Salt therapy also known as Halotherapy, is an ancient form of therapy going back as far as ancient Greece. Halotherapy has been used since ancient times. In modern times we use a Halo generator in which grinds and disperses fine particle of salt into the atmosphere. We only use the purest medical grade salt which cleanses and sanitises your airways and help to clear congestion which will allow you to breathe more easily. Salt therapy is also fantastic for your skin, so if you are suffering from any skin disorders you will benefit by improving the ph levels on your skin.
Our salt room has been specifically designed for people suffering from, but not limited to, respiratory, skin, immune and nervous system issues. Heal and strengthen your immune system and improve general health and well being with a 45-minute session.
Some of the many health benefits you will receive from salt therapy include, reduction of bronchial inflammation, removal of airborne pollen particles in the airways, strengthening of the immune system, decreasing allergic reaction to pollens, cleansing and sanitation of the airways, prevention and treatment of common colds and flu, improvement of dermatological disorders, stress, anxiety, reduction of snoring and a better sleep.
This therapy is 100% drug free and can be used safely in combination with your current medications and treatments to provide relief. Athletes interested in increasing performance will also benefit from salt therapy.
Learn more about the History of Salt Therapy.
A few things to remember when visiting our salt therapy room:
• Please arrive at Salty Kisses about 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for salt therapy.
• Unfortunately, late entry into a salt therapy session is not possible once it has begun.
• Please keep Salty Kisses up to date with any changes to your health conditions.
• Mobile phones must be on silent mode before entering our salt room or left in the lockers provided.
• Salty Kisses will not be responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged valuables.
• Please use the bathroom prior to the your salt therapy session begins.
• Salty Kisses prefers that you avoid wearing strong perfumes/aftershaves, being for the comfort of all individuals in our salt room in Gympie.
Salt Therapy is unavailable to guests suffering from some particular health issues, we may need to adjust the amount of salt in the air depending on the severity of your condition.
If you suffer from any of the following please ensure to make us aware when booking your appointment
• COPD with third stage Chronic Lung Insufficiency
• Cardiac insufficiency
• Any form or stages of Tuberculosis
• Spitting of blood or bleeding
• Intoxication of alcohol and / or drugs
• Chronic kidney diseases
• Hyperthyroidism (Overactive)
• Severe Hypertension stage 11B
We are ready to pamper you.....
1/75 Channon Street, Gympie, QLD
Monday: 9am - 4pm
Tuesday: 9am - 4pm
Wednesday: 9am - 4pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Our goal is to provide our clients with a quality service in a timely manner.
In order to do this, we have implemented policies which can be found here
We’d love to hear your thoughts...